Just Follow our Simple Step-by-Step Guide for an accurate, fast on line quote.
For our 3 day service, we need your file by no later than 10.30am on the first day.
So, now you have finished your work and you need to have it professionally printed and bound. Just follow the steps below and they will be back with you, finished to the highest quality, in your hands within 3 working days.
No more standing in queues’ at printers and libraries for hours with other students or worrying about all the cost of the paper and all the ink for your printer. Our work is of the highest standard and very competitively priced and hassle free.
Whilst we know virtually all of the gold lettering specifications for every UK University, we would like you to let us know EXACTLY your specific embossing requirements.
Just follow the easy steps below.
Step by step guide
• 1. Convert your whole file to PDF format. For this you can use the free services on www.cutepdf.com or www.pdfonline.com. If more than one file, please make sure they are clearly marked eg. pdf1, pdf2, pdf3 etc.
• 2. Attach your files to an email and email it over to us using our contact form on the ‘Contact us’ page . Don’t forget, your covering email must include number of bindings, colour of bindings, gold lettering requirements for the front and spine, single or double sided printing, your full postal address for delivery and a contact number and any other information you may feel necessary. ie A3 pages, cd pockets etc.
• 3. We will email you straight back with a total cost and a full price breakdown and secure online payment details / instructions. Payment can be made via paypal or by Credit or Debit card. Total cost will include printing, binding and secure postage and packaging.
• 4. Once you have made payment, confirm this with us via email that payment has been made and we will commence with your work as instructed.
• 5. We will email you with a package tracking number to assure you that your work has been sent.
• 6. Three working days later your printed and bound work will be delivered securely to your door.
Please note, all work must be with us by 10.30am for the 3 day service. Work will be delivered guaranteed by 5.30pm on the 3rd day.